Northern Cyprus: mode of operation of electric networks, banks, pharmacies, shops
Electricity networks of TRNC (KIB-TEK) will be open on Wednesday 01.04.2020 from 08:00 to 12:00.
Those residents of Northern Cyprus who cannot make payments via the Internet. Or do not have credit cards can come to the box office of the Electricity Network at the indicated hours.
For online payments, you can use this link to KIB-TEK.
You can also pay your electricity bill through payment kiosks, through banks or village cooperatives.
1. Banks are open daily from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00.
The population is being received only on urgent matters (depositing or withdrawing money to / from the account). Residents of TRNC who previously received a loan from the bank. Can write an application for deferred payment. An application can be written in free form indicating the bank branch, your account number, purpose of the loan, the amount of the monthly payment. The application can be photographed send to the bank manager by e-mail. Or you can bring it in person and transfer it to a bank employee.
2. Pharmacies from 03/31/2020 are open daily from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 13:30.
Duty pharmacies in Nicosia, Kyrenia, Famagusta, Guzelyurt and Lefka from 03/31/2020 are open from 08:00 to 20:30. from 20.30 to 00:00 only urgent patients with prescriptions are served on call.
On-call pharmacies in Iskel and the Mesaria region are open from 08:00 to 20:30 from 03/31/2020. from 20.30 to 00:00, patients with prescriptions are served on call.
In Karpas, pharmacies are open from 08:00 to 12:00 and only work to receive calls from the public. From 12:00 to 15:00, orders are delivered by a resident of Karpas.
Entrance to the pharmacy is allowed only for 3 people at a time.
You can find a list of pharmacies on duty in VELES posts on Facebook.
3. Grocery stores are open daily from 07:00 to 20:00. To meet the basic needs of the population, in some areas grocery stores are open longer than the set time. Check the opening hours of grocery stores in your area.
Ileli and Bestmar shops are open 24 hours a day (7/24). (according to our subscribers)
4. The services of the Social Insurance Fund. And the Pension Fund are open from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00.
5. A hotline for communication in case of suspected infection. With coronavirus 1102 operates around the clock.
Information taken from official sources. If you find inaccuracies in our information, or want to make additions, then write to us.
Coronavirus in Northern Cyprus: See the mode of operation of the Veles Property quarantine offices here.