author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SV-3132 Villa in a new project in Yeniboazichi

Trikomo, İskele District, 99850, Cyprus
From302.700 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features
  • Floor Plan


Villa in a new project in Yeniboazichi is waiting for their owner.

So, a high quality and unique project. It is located in the ecologically clean area of Yeniboazichi. Spacious home for two families. It is located 5 minutes drive from well-maintained beaches. The purchase price of the villa includes a solar water heating system and also a barbecue. In addition, you can purchase a private pool for a fee. There is private parking.

In the photo we can see what modern stylish buildings these are. Pay attention to all the little things. Large panoramic windows provide a lot of light in the rooms. There is a place for a garden, parking, swimming pool. Everything is thought out!

The net area of the house is 173 m2, the roof terrace is 70 m2, the total area is 180 m2. Land plot 340 m2. The house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is private parking next to the house. In addition, a solar water heating system is installed.

Readiness of construction in September 2024. And now you can use the installment plan. The deposit is £5,000. Down payment 35%. And the remaining 65% is paid before receiving the keys.

So, Villa in a new project in Yeniboazichi is waiting for you!

When buying this villa – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM and INSTAGRAM be the first to receive information about new facilities, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Yenibogazici, Iskele
  • City: Famagusta
  • State/county: Famagusta
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99850
  • Neighborhood: Yenibogazici
  • Country: Cyprus


  • Property ID: SV-3132
  • Price: From 302.700 £
  • Property Size: 173 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 09-2024
  • Property Type: 3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Semi-detached home, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction

Floor plans

Plan of land area

Ground floor

First floor

Similar Properties

Bath: 1

0+1 Studio Apartment, Flat

Philipp Babenko

2 months ago

from83.300 £

Bath: 1

0+1 Studio Apartment, Flat

2 months ago

SA-2338 Apartment 2+1 in the heart of Kyrenia

Kyrenia, Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, 99300, Cyprus

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 92

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Aleksandr Kazantsev

3 weeks ago

129.000 £

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 92

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

3 weeks ago