So, the villa is located in the neighbourhood of Karsiyaka. It is a neighbourhood without apartment buildings, only villas. You are offered a 3+1 villa in proximity to the sea only 80 metres away.
The villa is fully ready, has all the necessary furniture. You can move in and live! This is an incredible offer!
The villa has a large veranda with glazing on the ground floor at the entrance. In which, if desired, you can arrange a magnificent winter garden or fitness room, game room or just organise a relaxing area. There is also a large open terrace on the other side of the house. On the first floor there is a large rounded balcony.
Three spacious bright bedrooms with gorgeous sea and mountain views. The house has a bathroom on each floor. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, a hall and an additional room for a dining room or office.
The area of the villa is huge, as much as 180 m2. In addition, the area of the plot itself is 600 m2, which easily allowed you to place your own swimming pool.
The offer from the developer on instalments is as follows: 70% down payment, the remaining 30% for a year without interest. The area of the villa is huge, as much as 180 m2. In addition, the plot itself is 600 m2.