• THE BEST CHOOSE US!
author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

Kyrenia, Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, 99300, Cyprus
1.450.000 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

Ultra-modern five-bedroom villa is waiting for their owner.

The construction of the complex will begin in January 2023. And the commissioning of the facilities will be in January 2025. At the moment, at the initial stage of construction, the most favorable prices and conditions are for you.

The project was laid in the Tatlysu region. The distance to the sea is only 300 m. There are only 10 villas in the project. The five bedroom villa is the most spacious. The living area alone is 500 square meters. And the entire own plot of land – 1450 square meters.

The price includes: Infinity pool 6×12 m2, equipment with Smart house system (climate, blinds, lighting can be controlled from the phone). In addition, hot water 24/7, sensory wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, bathroom design by Pierre Cardin. All materials are imported from Italy, Spain, Germany, marble flooring. In the kitchen, there is an extractor hood with a hidden outlet to the ventilation, a face recognition system on the front door. Each villa has a 200 m² basement that can be used as a 5-car garage or for storage.

Check out the profitable installments from the developer. Down payment 35%, the remaining 65% within 24 months until the completion of the project. In addition, with 100% payment for apartments, the developer provides free apartments for living in the summer.

A new project of a well-known British company. Founded in 2008 in England, since 2015 in Northern Cyprus. The company has a successful track record in the construction of roads, bridges, airfields and mass housing throughout the world. In addition, the company is a manufacturer of medical equipment important for life support.

A gift from the developer: free support of the transaction by a lawyer, registration of a residence permit, round-trip plane tickets.

So, Ultra-modern five-bedroom villa is waiting for you!

When buying this villa – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM  and INSTAGRAM and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Famagusta, Tatlisu
  • City: Famagusta
  • State/county: Famagusta
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99850
  • Neighborhood: Tatlisu
  • Country: Cyprus

Detail

  • Property ID: SV-511
  • Price: 1.450.000 £
  • Property Size: 500 m²
  • Bedrooms: 5
  • Bathrooms: 5
  • Year Built: 2025
  • Property Type: 5+1 Five Bedroom Villa, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction, New Listing, Off Plan

Similar Properties

Bedrooms: 2m²: 90

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Vadim Pyanov

2 months ago

from135.900 £

Bedrooms: 2m²: 90

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

2 months ago