Whatsapp Chat
Ask us a question!
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SA-2472 Two bedroom apartment in Canakkale area

  • £75 000
Gazimağusa, Gazimağusa Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
For Sale New Construction

SA-2472 Two bedroom apartment in Canakkale area

Gazimağusa, Gazimağusa Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
  • £75 000

Overview

  • 2+1, Flat
  • Property type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 75
  • 2024
  • Year Built
  • 2.5
  • Balcony

Description

Two bedroom apartment in Canakkale area is waiting for their owner.

We offer you a new two-bedroom apartment in the Canakale area of the city of Femagusta. This is a very quiet, cozy developing area. Everything you need for life is nearby. Schools, kindergartens, children’s clubs, gyms, shops, hospitals and much more. All city infrastructure is within walking distance. The largest accredited famous University is located here. Where they teach foreign students in English.

The house itself is equipped with 24/7 video surveillance for your safety. And next to the building there is parking for residents and their guests. The apartment has a smooth, regular layout with one bathroom. The area is quite spacious 75 square meters. In addition, there is access to a balcony where you can enjoy views of the city.

The main benefit of purchasing this particular apartment is the installment plan. The down payment is 40 percent of the cost of the apartment. And the remaining 60 percent is paid within 9 months without interest.

So, two bedroom apartment in Canakkale area is waiting for you!

When buying this flat – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license, health insurance as well as in the selection of cars in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

Contact Information

View Listings
Maxim Feoktistov

Enquire About This Property

Floor Plans

image

Description:
Apartment plan 2+1

  • Address Famagusta, center Famagusta
  • Area Famagusta Center
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Maxim Feoktistov
  • Maxim Feoktistov