author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SA-2306 Two bedroom apartment in Alsancak

Kyrenia, Girne (Kyrenia) District, 99300, Cyprus
From110.000 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features
  • Floor Plan


Two bedroom apartment in Alsancak is waiting for their owner.

The new complex under construction is located 9 km west of Kyrenia. In a colorful and cozy village called Alsancak. Alsancak has a well-developed infrastructure: supermarkets, restaurants, numerous cafes by the sea or in the mountains for every taste. As well as schools, a museum, a park, playgrounds. In addition, sports for children and adults, diving.

For lovers of entertainment, there is a network of 5 * Merıt hotels, on the territory of which there are swimming pools, spas, a mini-zoo, a casino, and nightclubs.

Our Complex is located 2.5 km from the sea, in the Kyrenia mountains. A great advantage of the location of the complex is the incomparable mountain, fresh air. And amazing, mesmerizing panoramic sea views. And if you have children and you plan to give them an English education. That will undoubtedly be a big plus being close to an English college. Just 7 minutes walk from the house where the teaching is in English.

The complex consists of two buildings – two-storey and three-storey. With a separate terrace for each apartment. All apartments of the complex are double from 67.5 meters.

On the territory of the complex you will find a chic outdoor pool and a modern fitness room. Underground parking is provided for cars.

The complex is rented in May 2024. And now you have the opportunity to take advantage of a profitable installment offer. After paying a deposit of 2000 pounds, you need to pay an initial fee. It is 30 percent. The remaining 70 percent can be paid over 2 years.

So, Two bedroom apartment in Alsancak is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM and INSTAGRAM be the first to receive information about new facilities, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Alsancak, Kyrenia
  • City: Kyrenia
  • State/county: Kyrenia
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99350
  • Neighborhood: Alsancak
  • Country: Cyprus


  • Property ID: SA-2306
  • Price: From 110.000 £
  • Property Size: 67 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Year Built: 05-2024
  • Property Type: 2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction

Floor plans

Plan of the complex

Plan of apartment

Roof terrace plan

Similar Properties

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3m²: 310

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

Aleksandr Kazantsev

2 months ago

from395.000 £

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3m²: 310

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

2 months ago

Bedroom: 1Baths: 2

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat, Loft

Philipp Babenko

3 months ago

165.000 £

Bedroom: 1Baths: 2

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat, Loft

3 months ago