author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SA-1164 New apartment in the complex

Trikomo, İskele District, 99850, Cyprus
149.000 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features


New apartment in the complex is waiting for their owner.

So, this complex is located in the Bogaz area, a 15-minute walk from the coast. With several well-maintained beaches. The complex consists of four fifteen-storey buildings. With apartments from studios to 4 + 1 with a private pool. All apartments have a sea view. Since they are located in the front of the building and have a terrace or balcony. The buildings are located so as not to interfere with each other for viewing the sea. The complex also built a hotel with a casino for everyone.

The location of the complex is the most comfortable in the area. In addition, it is surrounded by hills and is not blown by strong winds, which is very comfortable in winter. And a slight wind in the summer period adds comfort in the warm season. The landscape around the complex is the most diverse from hills to flat areas convenient for walking.

In the complex you will find such amenities and entertainment:

– paddock with horses

– amusement park

– indoor swimming pool

– swimming pool with water park

– swimming pool with panda park

– two swimming pools with a bar and individual relaxation areas

– lookout tower for viewing the surroundings

– a park with a variety of trees

– basketball and volleyball court

– two tennis courts

– two playgrounds

– three restaurants and cafes

– a large park for walking in the shade of trees

On the sandy beach:

– three restaurants

– two cafes

– supermarket

– Equipped embankment.

Check out a very advantageous installment offer from the developer. Reservations are made by paying £3,000. Further, 35 percent of the purchase price is paid. The remaining 65 percent is paid out over 36 months in equal amounts. And no bank interest!

Take a look at this one bedroom apartment. It is quite spacious, with an area of 75 square meters. In addition, a large balcony of 10 square meters.

So, New apartment in the complex is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

  • Address: Iskele Bogaz
  • City: Iskele
  • State/county: Iskele
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99850
  • Neighborhood: Iskele Bogaz
  • Country: Cyprus


  • Property ID: SA-1164
  • Price: 149.000 £
  • Property Size: 75 m²
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Year Built: 2025
  • Property Type: 1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction

Similar Properties

SV-431 Stunning villa in Bellapais

Bellapais, Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, 9512, Cyprus

Bedrooms: 4Baths: 2m²: 220

4+1 Four Bedroom Villa, Villa

Aleksandr Kazantsev

6 months ago

350.000 £

Bedrooms: 4Baths: 2m²: 220

4+1 Four Bedroom Villa, Villa

6 months ago