• THE BEST CHOOSE US!
author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SA-3105 Modern villa in Yeniboazichi

Agios Sergios, Gazimağusa District, Northern Cyprus, 2999, Cyprus
292.215 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

Modern villa in Yeniboazichi is waiting for their owner.

The construction company was founded in 2008 in England, since 2015 in Northern Cyprus. The company has a successful track record in the construction of roads, bridges, airfields and mass housing throughout the world. The company is also a manufacturer of medical equipment important for life support. Makes transactions for the import and export of goods around the world. Has real estate agencies in England, Turkey, Northern Cyprus. In addition, he is a co-owner of a local bank.

The company is the first contractor with an international 7 star certification in Northern Cyprus. In addition, it has international construction experience and is a guarantor of quality. Difference from other developers: modern design, high quality of imported materials. As well as the quality of construction work, thermal insulation of walls with Multipore aerated concrete. In addition, the company has an exchange title in all projects.

The project is located in Yeni Boasici, close to Famagusta and Long Beach. Distance to the sea 1200 m. Building area of ​​the land plot 18 732 m2. 36 bungalows and duplexes will be built. We invite you to take a look at a modern villa in this complex. When buying this villa, the developer provides free accommodation during the construction period. In addition, with 100 percent payment, the villa will be completely ready in 6 months.

The price includes: swimming pool 4×8 m2, built-in underfloor heating throughout the house, except for the bathroom.

Payment: down payment 35%, the remaining 65% within 17 months until the completion of the project.

Privileges: with 100% payment, the villa will be ready in 6-8 months, the developer provides free apartments for living in the summer.

A gift from the developer: free support of the transaction by a lawyer, registration of a residence permit, round-trip plane tickets.

So, Modern villa in Yeniboazichi is waiting for you!

When buying this bungalow – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM  and INSTAGRAM and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Yenibogazici, Famagusta
  • City: Famagusta
  • State/county: Famagusta
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99520
  • Neighborhood: Yenibogazici
  • Country: Cyprus

Detail

  • Property ID: SV-3105
  • Price: 292.215 £
  • Property Size: 230 m²
  • Land Area: 450 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 31-05-2024
  • Property Type: 3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction, New Listing

Similar Properties

SA-229 Property Northern Cyprus

Kyrenia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, 99300, Cyprus

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 75

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Kirill Shestakov

3 years ago

from89.250 £

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 75

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

3 years ago

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 2m²: 110

3+1 Three Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Kirill Shestakov

7 months ago

94.500 £

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 2m²: 110

3+1 Three Bedroom Apartment, Flat

7 months ago

SV-212 Compact beachfront villa

Akanthou, Gazimağusa District, Northern Cyprus, Cyprus

Bedrooms: 2Baths: 3m²: 106

2+1 Two Bedroom Villa, Villa

Vadim Pyanov

3 months ago

from152.900 £

Bedrooms: 2Baths: 3m²: 106

2+1 Two Bedroom Villa, Villa

3 months ago