author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SA-2319 Duplex in the mountains

Karavas, Girne (Kyrenia) District, 99350, Cyprus
185.000 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features
  • Floor Plan


Duplex in the mountains is waiting for their owner.

A new complex under construction, 10 km from Kyrenia in the cozy village of Alsancak, in the mountains.

Alsancak is known for its traditional Cypriot atmosphere, stunning mountain and sea views. Beautiful rocky shores and magnificent sandy beaches. They make Alsancak attractive both for recreation and for permanent residence.

For lovers of entertainment, there is a chain of 5 * hotels, casino Merıt. On the territory of which there are swimming pools, SPA, mini-zoo, casinos, nightclubs.

Our Complex is located 3 km from the sea, in the Kyrenia mountains. The great advantage of the location is the incomparable mountain, fresh air. And amazing, mesmerizing panoramic sea views.

And if you have children, then undoubtedly the proximity to an English college will be a big plus. Only 15 min. walk from home. Where teaching is conducted in English.

The complex consists of 2 two-storey blocks, with apartments 1+1, 2+1 and Duplex. The complex has an outdoor swimming pool with a relaxation area. In addition, underground parking with one allocated space for each apartment. All apartments located on the ground floor have their own garden. And the apartments on the second floor have their own access to the roof; Where on the terrace you can equip a recreation area or a barbecue.

This duplex is over 70 square meters. In addition, there is a chic balcony of 8 square meters and a beautiful roof terrace of 50 square meters.

Completion of the construction of the complex in April 2025. And now you can take advantage of the installment offer. Just £2,000 deposit on booking. Down payment 30% of the cost. The remaining 70% in installments for 2 years.

So, Duplex in the mountains is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM and INSTAGRAM be the first to receive information about new facilities, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Alsancak, Kyrenia
  • City: Kyrenia
  • State/county: Kyrenia
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99350
  • Neighborhood: Alsancak
  • Country: Cyprus


  • Property ID: SA-2319
  • Price: 185.000 £
  • Property Size: 70 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Year Built: 04-2025
  • Property Type: 2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Duplex, Flat
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction

Floor plans

Apartment plan

Apartment plan 2

Roof terrace plan

Underground parking

Similar Properties

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 43

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Philipp Babenko

2 months ago

80.000 £

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 43

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat

2 months ago