• THE BEST CHOOSE US!
author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SB-203 Cozy Two-Bedroom Bungalow

Agios Sergios, Gazimağusa District, Northern Cyprus, 2999, Cyprus
236.555 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

 Cozy Two-Bedroom Bungalow is waiting for their owner.

The construction company was founded in 2008 in England, since 2015 in Northern Cyprus. The company is the first contractor with an international 7 star certification in Northern Cyprus. In addition, it has international construction experience and is a guarantor of quality. Difference from other developers: modern design, high quality of imported materials.

The project is located in Yeni Boasici, close to Famagusta and Long Beach. Distance to the sea 1200 m. Building area of ​​the land plot 18 732 m2. 36 bungalows and duplexes will be built. We invite you to take a look at the bungalow with a living area of ​​100 square meters. In addition, this bungalow can be easily transformed into a 3 + 1 bungalow. And the owners of the bungalow are provided with an additional parking space.

The price includes: swimming pool 4×8 m2, built-in underfloor heating throughout the house, except for the bathroom. Payment: down payment 35%, the remaining 65% within 17 months until the completion of the project. Privileges: with 100% payment, the villa will be ready in 6-8 months, the developer provides free apartments for living in the summer.

A gift from the developer: free support of the transaction by a lawyer, registration of a residence permit, round-trip plane tickets.

So, Cozy Two-Bedroom Bungalow is waiting for you!

When buying this bungalow – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM  and INSTAGRAM and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Yenibogazici, Famagusta
  • City: Famagusta
  • State/county: Famagusta
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99520
  • Neighborhood: Yenibogazici
  • Country: Cyprus

Detail

  • Property ID: SB-203
  • Price: 236.555 £
  • Property Size: 120 m²
  • Land Area: 430 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Year Built: 31-05-2024
  • Property Type: 2+1 Two Bedroom Villa, Bungalow
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction, New Listing

Similar Properties

Bedrooms: 4Baths: 2m²: 220

4+1 Four Bedroom Villa, Villa

Philipp Babenko

7 months ago

350.000 £

Bedrooms: 4Baths: 2m²: 220

4+1 Four Bedroom Villa, Villa

7 months ago

Just135.000 £165.000 £
SV-361 Magnificent Villa in Nicosia, Veles

SV-361 Magnificent Villa in Nicosia

Никосия, Кирения, Турецкая Республика Северного Кипра, Кипр

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3m²: 170

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

Yulia Rohulska

1 year ago

Just135.000 £165.000 £

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3m²: 170

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

1 year ago

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 65

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Favour Olatunde

6 months ago

75.000 £89.000 £

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 65

1+1 One Bedroom Apartment, Flat

6 months ago