• THE BEST CHOOSE US!
author Call Us: +90 548 841 4838

Compare Listings

SV-3104 Comfortable villa in Iskele

Trikomo, İskele District, Northern Cyprus, 99850, Cyprus
385.000 £
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

Comfortable villa in Iskele is waiting for their owner.

Take a look at this new project from a renowned developer. The company was founded in 2008 in England. Since 2015 in Northern Cyprus. In addition, the company has successful experience in the construction of roads, bridges, airfields and mass housing around the world. Makes transactions on import and export of goods all over the world. Has real estate agencies in England, Turkey, Northern Cyprus. And also, he is a co-owner of a local bank.

The difference from other developers: modern design, high quality of imported materials and construction work, thermal insulation of walls with aerated concrete.

You are presented in the photo luxurious luxury villas. Take a look at this modern design. The house has its own pool and grounds. On which you can equip a recreation area or garden.

Distance to the sea: 600 m

Land plot: 13 380 m2

Quantity: 18 villas (3+1.4+1)

Optional: the price does not include the pool, we can do it as an extra service. The maximum pool size is 4×8 m2

Territory maintenance: not provided, no common areas

In addition, at the moment there is a very favorable installment offer from the developer. Initial payment 35%, the remaining 65% within 17 months until the completion of the project.

A gift from the developer: free support of the transaction by a lawyer, registration of a residence permit, round-trip plane tickets.

So, Comfortable villa in Iskele is waiting for you!

When buying this villa – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.

Subscribe to our TELEGRAM  and INSTAGRAM and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

  • Address: Iskele
  • City: Iskele
  • State/county: Iskele
  • Zip/Postal Code: 99870
  • Neighborhood: Long Beach
  • Country: Cyprus

Detail

  • Property ID: SV-3104
  • Price: 385.000 £
  • Property Size: 112 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 28-02-2025
  • Property Type: 3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Duplex, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Construction, New Listing

Similar Properties

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 85

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

Yulia Rohulska

10 months ago

120.000 £

Bedrooms: 2Bath: 1m²: 85

2+1 Two Bedroom Apartment, Flat

10 months ago

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 2m²: 175

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

Orhan Atasoy

5 months ago

from275.000 £

Bedrooms: 3Baths: 2m²: 175

3+1 Three Bedroom Villa, Villa

5 months ago

ST-101 Rightmove Cyprus

Esentepe, Old road, Bahçeli, Kyrenia, Turkish Repblic of Northern Cyprus, Cyprus

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 60

1+1 One Bedroom Villa, Townhouse, Villa

Kirill Shestakov

3 years ago

99.950 £

Bedroom: 1Bath: 1m²: 60

1+1 One Bedroom Villa, Townhouse, Villa

3 years ago