Whatsapp Chat
Hello, I'm interested in
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SV-3142 Attractive Villa in Kuchuk Yerenkoy

  • from £1 072 500
  • £1 950 000
Küçük Erenköy, Gazimağusa District, Cyprus
For Sale New Construction
SV-3142 Attractive Villa in Kuchuk Yerenkoy
Küçük Erenköy, Gazimağusa District, Cyprus
  • from £1 072 500
  • £1 950 000


  • 3+1, Villa
  • Property type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 93
  • 31-03-2027
  • Year Built
  • 214
  • Plot m²


Attractive Villa in Kuchuk Yerenkoy is waiting for their owner.

This is the place where you can feel a piece of Thailand.

The project offers all the conditions for a healthy lifestyle, as there are many walking paths, cycling routes, and sports grounds. Gym, meditation and yoga areas. As well as restaurants, spa center and swimming pools. The developer of these apartments has combined the beauty of the surrounding landscape with exquisite luxury. To create an exceptional place to call home. This is the perfect choice for the whole family.

The complex has luxurious family villas for you. This is a very good offer for a holiday or family stay. The villa has 3 spacious bedrooms, living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The area of such a villa is 93 square meters. In addition, there is a roof terrace – 93 square meters and a terrace – 28 square meters. In addition, the villa has its own swimming pool of 33 square meters.

The readiness of the construction of this complex in March 2027. And now you have a unique opportunity to take advantage of the installment plan from the developer. Initial booking – 2000 pounds. Prepayment – 35 percent. And the remaining 65 percent is payable monthly or quarterly until the keys are received.

So, Attractive Villa in Kuchuk Yerenkoy is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.


Contact Information

View Listings
Yulia Rohulska

Enquire About This Property

  • Address Famagusta, Kuchuk Erenkoy
  • Area Kucuk Erenköy
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Yulia Rohulska
  • Yulia Rohulska