Whatsapp Chat
Ask us a question!
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SA-1221 Apartment 1+1 in Karsiyaka

  • from £152 000
Vasilia, Girne (Kyrenia) District, 99440, Cyprus
For Sale New Construction
SA-1221 Apartment 1+1 in Karsiyaka
Vasilia, Girne (Kyrenia) District, 99440, Cyprus
  • from £152 000


  • 1+1, Flat
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 60
  • 30-06-2025
  • Year Built
  • 77
  • Plot m²


Apartment 1+1 in Karsiyaka is waiting for their owner.

So, we invite you to take a look at this cool complex. Inside it you will find swimming pools and hot tubs. They are surrounded by 3,000 square meters of beautifully landscaped gardens. In addition, you can easily reach the private beach club in just 3 minutes walk. The complex also offers 3 large communal swimming pools. For those seeking wellness, the complex has a modern art spa and gym.

One bedroom apartment – a cozy home with a total area of 77 square meters. This is ideal for a comfortable stay. The spacious apartment has two balconies. Which allow you to enjoy fresh air and beautiful views.

A feature of this apartment is a private garden of 17 square meters. There you can create a cozy seating area. Plus, it’s a great place to spend time outdoors.

Construction ends in June 2025.

The developer offers you a very favorable payment scheme. Deposit 2000 pounds. Only 35% – the first payment for signing the contract. The remaining 65% must be paid before the completion of construction.

So, Apartment 1+1 in Karsiyaka is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.


Contact Information

View Listings
Yulia Rohulska

Enquire About This Property

  • Address Kyrenia, Karsiyaka
  • Area Karsiyaka
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Yulia Rohulska
  • Yulia Rohulska