Whatsapp Chat
Hello, I'm interested in
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SV-31120 Villa 3+1 in Yeni Bogazici

  • from £339 250
Yeni bogazici halk plaji, D950, Yeniboğaziçi, Yeniboğaziçi Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, 99680, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
For Sale New Construction
SV-31120 Villa 3+1 in Yeni Bogazici
Yeni bogazici halk plaji, D950, Yeniboğaziçi, Yeniboğaziçi Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, 99680, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
  • from £339 250

Overview

  • 3+1, Villa
  • Property type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 180
  • 280
  • All area
  • 2026
  • Year Built
  • 54
  • Terrace
  • 1
  • Balcony
  • 800
  • Pool

Description

Villa 3+1 in Yeni Bogazici is waiting for their owner.

3+1 villa project located in Yeni Bogazici. This is a quiet residential area with mostly low-rise buildings. It is located near the coast and a reserve of coniferous forests. There are various attractions nearby. The complex is located 900 meters from the beach, on a plot of 4,500 m2, consists of 20 duplex villas with 3 bedrooms, private parking, an area of 229 m2 and a communal pool of 800 m2 and a cafe. There is a restaurant, a gym and a shop nearby.

The villa project includes a number of advantages: a separate hall with a dressing room, a separate kitchen and living room, ceramic floor tiles (Spain, Alplana brand), European brand faucets, high-quality plumbing equipment, modern design, high-quality materials, quality control of construction at every stage.

Installment payment plan: 35% down payment. The remaining 65% is in interest-free installments for 36 months.

Each villa will include a roof terrace of 54 m2 with useful space, where all communications will be connected and where it will be possible to place a barbecue area, sink, shower, sun loungers, irrigation system, garden, etc. The terrace offers panoramic views of the sea and endless fields.

So, Villa 3+1 in Yeni Bogazici is waiting for you!

When buying this villa – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license, health insurance as well as in the selection of cars in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

Contact Information

View Listings
Maxim Feoktistov

Enquire About This Property

Floor Plans

image

Description:

  • Address Famagusta, Yeni Bogazici
  • Area Yenibogazici
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Maxim Feoktistov
  • Maxim Feoktistov