Whatsapp Chat
Hello, I'm interested in
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SA-2489 Two bedroom duplex in a family complex

  • from £265 000
Boğaz, İskele Belediyesi, İskele, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
For Sale Investment New Construction
SA-2489 Two bedroom duplex in a family complex
Boğaz, İskele Belediyesi, İskele, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
  • from £265 000


  • 2+2, Duplex, Flat
  • Property type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 145
  • 2026
  • Year Built
  • 4
  • Terrace


Two bedroom duplex in a family complex is waiting for their owner.

Complex in Boaz, near the village of Iskele. It is being built very cozy, all the houses are two-story. The beach is literally a five minute walk. Boaz is famous for its harbor, which is lined with numerous seafood restaurants. They are located near the sea bay, where tourist ships come. Just 7 km from the village is the tourist center of Bafra with its famous five-star hotels. Boaz is the best place for those who want to experience the true taste of life in Cyprus.

This is a family complex with a fenced area. There is a 200 square meter swimming pool and a children’s playground. There is a relaxation area with family sun loungers around the pool. The entire territory of the complex is planted with greenery and there is a special barbecue area. In addition, the complex has jogging and cycling paths.

All buildings of the complex are equipped with air conditioning and heated floors. In addition, all buildings are connected to a generator. All buildings are made of high quality modern materials.

A good buy for a small family is a two-bedroom duplex.

With an area of 145 square meters, the property is quite spacious. This apartment has its own basement of 60 square meters. In addition, there is also a small private plot of land and a luxurious terrace.

Now, at the first stage of construction, you can take advantage of the favorable installment plan offer from the developer. The down payment is 40 percent. And the remaining 60 percent is paid in installments over two years, without interest.

So, Two bedroom duplex in a family complex is waiting for you!

When buying this flat – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license, health insurance as well as in the selection of cars in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

Contact Information

View Listings
Izzat Rasulov

Enquire About This Property

Floor Plans


Apartment plan 2+2 (Basement)


Apartment plan 2+2 (First floor)

  • Address Iskele, Bogaz
  • Area -BOGAZ KOY
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Izzat Rasulov
  • Izzat Rasulov