Whatsapp Chat
Hello, I'm interested in
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SV-31130 Ideal villa for golf lovers

  • from £540 000
Bahçeli, Çatalköy-Esentepe Belediyesi, Girne ilçesi, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
For Sale
SV-31130 Ideal villa for golf lovers
Bahçeli, Çatalköy-Esentepe Belediyesi, Girne ilçesi, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
  • from £540 000

Overview

  • 3+1, Villa
  • Property type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Bathrooms
  • 180
  • December 2025
  • Year Built
  • 2
  • Terrace
  • 1
  • Balcony
  • 1
  • Pool

Description

Ideal villa for golf lovers is waiting for their owner.

Luxury 3+1 villa with private pool, ideally located on the Mediterranean coast. This is an ideal home for those who value comfort and luxury surrounded by nature and the sea breeze.

The villa is just 15 minutes’ drive from the prestigious Korenium Golf Club, making it an ideal choice for golf lovers.

There is a well-developed infrastructure near the villa: pharmacies, markets and restaurants are within walking distance or a short car ride.

This property has a convenient payment plan. By paying only 35% you become the owner of a luxury villa on the very shore of the Mediterranean Sea. The remaining 65% can be paid gradually until the end of construction.

This property is suitable both for permanent residence and as an excellent investment in real estate by the sea.

So, ideal villa for golf lovers at a great price are waiting for you!

When buying this villa – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

Contact Information

View Listings
Viktoriia Klymenko

Enquire About This Property

  • Address Girne Esentepe
  • Area -Esentepe
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Viktoriia Klymenko
  • Viktoriia Klymenko