Whatsapp Chat
Hello, I'm interested in
× Send
Cyprus real estate agency veles property

SA-1342 Apartment in the city center

  • £70 000
Gazimağusa, Gazimağusa Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
For Sale New Construction
SA-1342 Apartment in the city center
Gazimağusa, Gazimağusa Belediyesi, Gazimağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs, Κύπρος - Kıbrıs
  • £70 000


  • 1+1, Flat
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 60
  • 66
  • All area
  • 2026
  • Year Built
  • 6
  • Balcony


Apartment in the city center is waiting for their owner.

Pay attention to this new project in Famagusta! It is located in the Canakkale district. It is a lively area near the very center of the city. Canakkale has a well-developed infrastructure and convenient transport links. The architecture is represented by low buildings surrounded by green spaces. There are interesting archaeological sites in the surrounding area, excellent beaches with clear clear water and ample opportunities for water sports.

The buildings of the complex are built in a modern style with huge panoramic windows. This gives a lot of light and space in the apartments. The complex has such facilities for its residents. A 200m2 swimming pool and a gym. Children’s playground and green area. Market and parking. In addition, a 24/7 security system and a generator are installed.

All shops, banks, cinemas, shopping center, private clinics, schools, cafes and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk. The distance to Glapsides Beach is 5 minutes by car, to Ercan Airport: 40 minutes by car.

Now, at the construction stage, the developer offers a profitable installment plan.  The first initial payment is 35%. The remaining 65% is an interest-free installment plan for 18 months (until the keys are received). Either monthly payments or quarterly, every 3 months.  It is necessary to pay before the end of construction.

So, Apartment in the city center is waiting for you!

When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license, health insurance as well as in the selection of cars in Northern Cyprus!

You can watch all our videos on  channel. 

Subscribe to our   and    and be the first to receive information about new properties, services, changes in legislation.

Contact Information

View Listings
Viktoriia Klymenko

Enquire About This Property

Floor Plans



  • Address Famagusta, Center
  • Area Famagusta Center
  • Country North Cyprus

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Viktoriia Klymenko
  • Viktoriia Klymenko